Love your home 30 thousand ways this Christmas
20% Off Everything Sale On Now
Shop the sale and automatically be into win $30,000 worth of Powersurge product for your home.
How To Enter
Purchase any Powersurge product this Christmas and you’ll automatically go in the draw to win over $30,000 from our Home Collection.
The Prize Package
Powersurge offers a diverse selection of products for every part of your home. We have carefully curated a package of our most iconic and popular products that one lucky winner will take home to furnish their abode.
1. Elevation Pendant
The Elevation Pendant integrates minimal design with maximum functionality. The slim perpendicular lines of this pendant are at once daringly simple and highly engineered to provide multiple planes from which light is emanated. The result is a refined, structural suspension that delivers light vertically and horizontally, illuminating your space in sophisticated style
2. Stanzetta Cabinet
Introducing the new Stanzetta Cabinet. This archetypically minimalist piece boasts slimline modernist sightlines paired against luminous brass paneling. The completely customisable Stanzetta is perfectly balanced, with the brass facade emanating a lightness against the industrial weight of the structure. Bridging the space between sculpture and furniture, the Stanzetta adds a touch of modern grandeur to any residence.
3. Fall Table
The angularity and simplicity of the Fall Coffee Table is archetypically minimalist. The minimalists advocated that an object activates its surroundings not only through its form, but through the negative space it encloses. With this in mind, the Fall Coffee Table was designed to create visual harmony through minimal composition, enclosing balanced negative space beneath its lines and curves.
4. Place mirror
Win a 900 x 1800 Place Mirror. The Place Mirror is a quintessential rectangular mirror with sleek sharp corners. Its elongated length augments vertical space and maximises light, while its narrow depth and hidden fixings allow it to seamlessly merge into your interior. The minimal design of the Place Mirror makes it a versatile addition to any space and aesthetic.
5. Loop Mirrors
Win a matching pair of 600 x 1200mm Loop Mirrors. A classic oval mirror clad in svelte brass edging. The elongated, curved form of the Loop Mirror embodies elegance. This mirrors lustrous frame draws the eye upwards, augmenting vertical space.
6. Halo Vase Set Of Three
A refined spherical vase with an oblique angled lip. This accessory calls to the enduring form of the column, with a geometric twist. The Halo Vase comes in three sizes, positioned in pairs or multiples the slanted openings create a unique series of tilted sculptural silhouettes.
7. Sun Tray
The circle is a universal symbol of divinity. The Sun Tray incorporates softness into your interior through it's continuous form, acting as a luxurious base for display and organisation. This timeless accessory can be made to tie in seamlessly with surrounding furnishings.
8. Isosceles Book & iPad Stand
A refined folded stand, a multipurpose piece fit for both the kitchen and the office. This object presents a sophisticated opportunity to showcase your favourites titles or as a working companion in the home as a stand for your devices.
9. Crease Phone Holder
The Crease Phone holder combines elegant design with functionality, resulting in a refined accessory that is both sculptural and practical. Slimline folded brass suspends your phone close at hand, on the ideal angle for viewing and sharing, making this the perfect working companion.
Value: $ 129
10. Arch Hook
A statement heavy-weight hook in folded brass. The Arch Hook's extruded loop provides a strong anchor for hanging household items and a contemporary shape within the home. Its natural form ties seamlessly into the surrounding elements of your interior, encapsulating both functionality and design-forward thinking.
Love Your Home Giveaway November/December 2023
CRITERIA: You must be a New Zealand resident and have a New Zealand delivery address to enter.
DATES: Opens November 7th 09:00 am and closes 20th December 11:59 pm.
PRIZE DETAILS: One participant will win a Powersurge product prize pack valued at over $30,000NZD
- Prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be selected at random and contacted via email/telephone call to claim their prize.
- To enter the prize draw a participate can purchase any product from our Home collection and they will automatically go in the draw.
- Participants may enter the competition multiple times.
- The winner can exchange an item for another item in the same product category that has the equal or lesser value than the offered item.
- The winner can stipulate the finish colour of their prize from available finishes on that product.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms apply for all competitions:
- Employees of Powersurge Metalworks Ltd, immediate family members thereof will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via email or phone to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winner has been determined. If the winner is not contactable within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winner without any prize replacement to the original winner.
- The winner must have a New Zealand delivery address (or as specified).
- The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw the competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The winner will agree to be photographed for any marketing material.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner by the end of February 2024 if not before.